This course fulfills the Connecticut requirement for teenagers 16 and 17 years of age. At the end of the course, students will receive the CS-1 certificate required to obtain a license.
The 8-hour drug and alcohol course consists of 4 2-hour classroom days and includes the mandatory 2-hour parent/teen training class. We always hold the parent/teen class on the first day of the course. Please note that both the student and at least one parent must attend the class together or else credit will not be given for completion. Both of the student’s parents are welcome to attend, just please let us know at the time of registration so we know in advance.
Cost: $79 cash or credit (NO checks accepted)
Location: 113 Center Street, Shelton CT, 06484
- Thursday September 19, 2019: 6-8pm
- Saturday September 21, 2019: 9-11am
- Monday September 23, 2019: 6-8pm
- Tuesday September 24, 2019: 6-8pm
- Thursday October 10, 2019: 6-8pm
- Tuesday October 15, 2019: 6-8pm
- Wednesday October 16, 2019: 6-8pm
- Thursday October 17, 2019: 6-8pm
- Saturday October 19, 2019: 9am-1:15pm
- Saturday October 26, 2019: 8am-12:15pm
**Certificates are given out at the end of the last class.
*To ensure a place in the course, students should call ahead or come to the office in advance to register and pay for the course. To register over the phone, a parent must call. If registering in person, a parent must be present. Students must arrive at 5:30pm with their parent to check in with a valid form of ID (passport, school ID plus birth certificate, learner’s permit).