This course fulfills the Connecticut requirement for adults 18 years of age and over. At the end of the course, students will receive the CS-1 certificate required to obtain a license.
Cost: $79 cash or credit (NO checks accepted)
Location: 113 Center Street, Shelton CT, 06484
- Saturday August 3, 2019: 9am-1:15pm (Day 1)
- Saturday August 10, 2019: 9am-1:15pm (Day 2)
- Saturday September 7, 2019: 9am-1:15pm (Day 1)
- Saturday September 14, 2019: 9am-1:15pm (Day 2)
- Thursday September 26, 2019: 5:45-10pm (Day 1)
- Friday September 27, 2019: 5:45-10pm (Day 2)
Students are given a 15-minute break.
*To ensure a place in the course, students should call ahead or come to the office in advance to register and pay for the course. Students must arrive at 8:15 am to check in with a valid form of ID (passport, school ID plus birth certificate, adult learner’s permit). Walk-Ins are accepted at this time. Please note we do not allow students to walk in late for any class no exceptions.